Sunday, August 19, 2012

Looking Back On Our Week

Sundays.... are for reflecting on the blogging week updating and tips about anything, quotes, affirmations and what's coming in the week ahead.....
  First of all I hope you are relaxing, you can't work everyday....so sit, read, walk, nap, create, just for today.
Do you have down time? How do you spend it?  Do you think you  deserve it?
Update on meditation:  My third try was again flooded with thoughts but it wasn't like the levy broke or anything.  I slid them aside and returned to quiet my session ended thinking that this is something I want to keep at.
  My fourth attempt was a disaster...I came away anxious.  This time thinking that if I can't control my thoughts maybe I am completely out of control, hense the anxiety.  I pulled out of the nose dive with my gratitude list.  Realizing that no one with so much to be thankful for is out of control or has any business being anxious!  Then I wrote a poem: 
I need to find a place to go, a place to still my soul; 
Just a place within my head, a quiet little hole.
I want to get there quickly and just be on my own,
no spa, no massage, no need to travel
A sancutary inside myself to let my mind unravel
If I find I get upset; my stomach in a pit
I'll meditate and find that place and crawl inside of it...

Well that is what I am hoping for but we'll see.....

I am focused and consciencous everyday to fend off anything negative without love or like or just putting a smile on my face to stay on the right frequency.  Putting a smile on your face is quick and handy tool we should talk more about....:)

elle

TIP :     Remember that thoughts have energy and they are things.  They are part of a creative process that shapes your life.  Whenever you find yourself entertaining a negative thought immeditely return to thoughts of gratitude.  Negative attracts negative, love and gratitude attract whatever you love and are grateful for......

Next Week ....The power of a smile
                      A poem about gratitude for kids
                      Gratitude, positve thinking and your weight    







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join me in a conversation...