Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Murphys Law.....

  If you don't know Murphy's Law, google it...I know it, but I don't want to say it, much less write on a post that would then carry the stain of it.  But I think you know it and I know that as positive as we may try to be there are just some times that negativity oozes in.  Leaving you wonder how it got in!  Somewhere there is a crack or a doubt.  Maybe your thoughts are positive but your not fully believing them and as such are not feeling the joy that should come with the commitment to those thoughts or maybe your being tested.
   I have been tested lately. Two things have happened that I hoped would not.  So the question is; was the hoping it wouldn't happen instead of believing it wouldn't happen provide the crack, the way in? I think so.  My bad....put down the tea , I mean wine or Cosmo. These make things worse not better. Take a nice long walk (this more than fifty feet, just saying).  Find that something good...I find it!  Smile too, even if it feels like it doesn't belong just do it.  YOU'LL FEEL AN IMMEDIATE LIFT.  Believe this set back is temporary and find the silver lining and focus on that.  Imagine the BEST case scenario and focus there.  Feel the good emotions that come from a foreseen great outcome and believe. No crack this time, no panic, no what if. Say " I am Happy" "I am ok, this is a set back that is manageable and I am committing my thoughts to the good things that will come from this.
  How do handle it when you feel you have done all the right things to be on a frequency good and uplifting things and yet something sneaks in???  Please share any uplifting processes that you find work for you....Everything is going to be ok....

elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join me in a conversation...